Make money while we recruit your recruiters.
Is your recruitment agency making money while you are trying to fill your own vacancies? By choosing us to recruit your recruiters you will have more time to do the job which pays you.
- Headhunt talented recruiters we know are available for work
- Use job boards and social networking to connect you with the right candidates
- Use our own network of recruiters to fill your vacancies
- Advertise your vacancy
- Go through every CV to create a shortlist of candidates who match your job spec
- Organise interviews on your behalf
- Help prepare you for interviewing candidates
- Get feedback from your candidates to help you make your selection
- Negotiate salary, start dates and other terms and conditions
- And your new recruiter can join our free 13-week mentoring scheme, when they will be mentored by our own mentoring specialists.
We hold meetings online or by telephone. This will save you time and resources, and it gives us more time to find your ideal candidate. It also means we can work with you wherever you are in the world. But we are always happy to visit companies onsite if required. (travel expenses may apply).
How much will it cost?
We charge a fixed fee based on the salary band of the position you are advertising. This helps you manage your budget. You will know in advance how much you are likely to spend on recruitment in a year. Please contact us for our Terms of Business.
You can choose our 13-week mentoring program or a six-month guarantee when you recruit with us. Under our guarantee if our candidate leaves within six months, we will replace them for free.
We are an open, honest, and ethical company. If we don’t think we can find you the right person for the job, we will tell you.
We have a 96% fulfilment rate because we only recruit to the sectors and companies we know best.
100% of our candidates have remained with the companies we helped recruit them to.
Call us today on 07541 832 112 to find the best candidates for your jobs.
We are available from 8am until 8pm and will always return your call.
We will match you to your ideal role.
Are you a recruitment consultant looking to move into a new role? Do you need to work flexible hours? Are you ambitious and want more responsibility with an increased salary? We match talented recruiters to right agency for them.
- Help you find a job which fits the flexible hours you are looking for
- Find opportunities with the companies you would like to work for
- Prepare you for interviews
- Provide feedback which can help you improve your interview technique
- Negotiate salary and terms and condition on your behalf
Flexible working provides a happier, healthier, and more productive workforce. If you need to work flexible hours, we will find the right position for you. Covid-19 has shown flexible working can be a success.
Make that move.
Upload your CV today.
Or send your CV to:
Please read our Privacy Notice for details on how we collect, use, and store your personal data.
Join our recruiters’ network.
Lillie Harrison Limited has launched a network group for recruiters. Members will be able to:
- Learn from and be entertained by guest speakers
- Share their experiences
- Share fees when recruiters work together to match vacancies with candidates
- Meet other recruiters in your area and across the UK
- Get a discount on our mentoring program
The group area networking meetings fortnightly, and we hold national networking sessions on Zoom twice a month. The cost is £300 per quarter. National meetings will last one hour, and local meetings are held for two hours and includes refreshments, breakfast, lunch, or dinner (up to £10 pp). You can find more information on our networking page.
As an online business we work with recruiters and recruitment agencies worldwide.