We match the best candidate to the right job.
Lillie Harrison Limited Managing Director Stacey Davey has filled hundreds of permanent positions over a career of more than 20 years.
We specialise in filling permanent positions in:
- Human Resources
All our recruiters have worked in these sectors previously. This means:
- They understand your industry
- They are up to date with legalities and regulations
- They know the requirements you need from the right candidate
Save time and money on your recruitment process.
Make productive use of your time by letting us do your recruitment process. You will also save money on advertising costs.
- Make use of our extensive database of potential candidates
- Search job boards and social networks to find who is available
- Use our own network of recruiters throughout the UK to find possible candidates
- Advise on flexible work options which could make it easier to fill your short-term position
- Hold all meetings with you online or by telephone. This means they will be quick, we will not be using your space, and we can have more time finding your candidates
- Help you write your job advert
- Advertise your job, so you don’t have to pay job boards
- Draw up a shortlist of candidates who meet your job specifications
- Help you prepare for a smooth interview process
- Get feedback from interviewees to help you with your selection
- Pass your feedback to them
- Inform the candidates if they have been successful on your behalf
- Negotiate salary, start dates and other terms and conditions
- Become a mentor for your new starter. This will help your new starter to settle with ease and become more productive
For more information about the benefits of mentoring please read our Mentoring page.
We charge a fixed fee based on the salary band of the position you are advertising. This helps you manage your budget. You will know in advance how much you are likely to spend on recruitment in a year. Please contact us for our Terms of Business.
We are an open, honest, and ethical company. If we don’t think we can find you the right person for the job, we will tell you.
Take the first step to filling your fixed-term post by uploading your role here today. Please see our Privacy Notice for details on how we collect, use, and store your personal data.
We have a 96% fulfilment rate because we only recruit to the sectors and companies we know best. The industry average in the UK is 65%.
You can choose our 13-week mentoring program, or a six-month candidate guarantee when you recruit with us. Under our guarantee if our candidate leaves within six months, we will replace them for free.
Begin filling your permanent positions today.
Call us on 07541 832 112 between 8am and 8pm. Someone will always return your call.
Flexible working could be the key to filling your vacancies.
Lillie Harrison Limited specialises in finding flexible working positions. A growing number of people want or need to work flexible hours. And working under lockdown restrictions in 2020 has opened the eyes of many to the benefits of flexible hours.
Working flexibly can mean:
- Working hours which are outside the normal 9-5 such as 7-3
- Job sharing
- Desk sharing
- Working from home for some of the week, and the office for the rest
According to the CIPD flexible workers:
- Are more satisfied with their jobs
- Have lower absence rates
- Have increased productivity
- Suffer less stress and fewer mental health problems
- Will stay with their employer for longer
If you are not offering flexible working you could be missing out on your ideal candidate.
Contact us on 07541 832 112 to discuss how flexible working can work for you.
Keep control of your own recruitment process by using our advertising service. For an upfront fee we will advertise your vacancy on three job boards. All CVs will be forwarded to you.
Take the first step to filling your permanent post by uploading your role here today. Please see our Privacy Notice for details on how we collect, use, and store your personal data.
Take the first steps towards your dream job.
Once we receive your CV, we will begin matching you to vacancies which suit your skillset.
We will also:
- Help you prepare for interviews
- Give you feedback following your interview to help improve your performance in the future
- Negotiate your salary, start date and other terms and conditions
- Become your mentor so that you settle into your new job and reach your full potential
Do you want a happier work-life balance?
We are specialists at matching candidates to flexible working roles. Workers on flexible hours are happier, healthier, and more productive. We promote flexible working to our clients, and we can help you find your ideal hours.
To talk to a recruiter today. Telephone 07541 832 112, between 8am and 8pm.