We have available workers for your fixed-term contracts.
Are you offering short-term placements for a big project? Do you need cover for maternity/paternity or long-term sickness leave? We will find you the right candidate as quickly as you need them, so you are not left with an empty seat.
We fill fixed-term posts in Human Resources, Law and Recruitment.
We will fill your fixed-term vacancy by:
- Searching our extensive database of potential candidates
- Making use of job boards and social networking to find who is available
- Using our own network of recruiters throughout the UK to find possible candidates
- Advising on flexible work options to help you fill your short-term position
- Helping you to write your job advert
- Advertising your role so you don’t have to
- Drawing up a shortlist of candidates who meet your job specifications
- Helping you prepare for a smooth interview process
- Getting feedback from interviewees to help you with your selection
- Passing your feedback to them
- Informing the candidates if they have been successful on your behalf
- Negotiating salary, start dates and other terms and conditions
- Becoming a mentor for your new starter if you decide to join our free mentoring scheme
For more information about the benefits of mentoring, please read our Mentoring page.
Lillie Harrison Limited is an online business.
This means we can:
- Fill positions anywhere in the world
- Hold prompt and quick meetings
- Limit the use of your resources
But we are always happy to visit you on-site (travel expenses may apply).
How much will we charge?
Once we find you the right candidate, we will charge you a pro-rata fee based on the length of the contract. The amount is dependent on the salary band of the post. Please contact us for our Terms of Business.
As an open, honest, and ethical company, we won’t take on the job if we can’t fill the position.
We have a 96% fulfilment rate because we only recruit to the sectors we know best. The industry average in the UK is 65%.
100% of our candidates have remained with the companies we helped recruit them to.
Call us today on 07541 832 112 to fill your fixed-term post.
We are available from 8am until 8pm and will always return your call.
Keep control of your own recruitment process by using our advertising service. For an upfront fee we will advertise your fixed-term, temporary or permanent vacancy on three job boards. All CVs will be forwarded to you.
Take the first step to filling your temporary, fixed-term, or permanent post by uploading your role here today. Please see our Privacy Notice for details on how we collect, use, and store your personal data.
Could a fixed-term contract be right for you?
Have you had a break from employment?
People have gaps in their employment for many reasons. These include to look after children or sick relatives or move to a different part of the country. A fixed-term position can help ease you back into work. It will also fill your time and provide you with valuable experience while you look for a permanent post.
Do you have specialist skills?
Often companies need specific skills for one-off projects.
Do you need to work flexible hours?
Fixed-term contracts can provide you with the opportunity to work the hours which suit you. We are a specialist flexible working recruitment agency.
A step towards your ideal role.
Take on a fixed-term contract to get work experience. This can help you land your dream job in the future.
How we will help you get a fixed-term job?
- Help you find the fixed-term post which suits you
- Prepare you for interviews
- Provide feedback which can help you improve your interview technique
- Negotiate salary and terms and condition on your behalf